Friday, January 20, 2012

Snowfall Totals Update


Here is the latest snowfall total map for the state. We expected the heavy snow to stay in the northern counties.

The highest amounts were in a line from Mason City to Fort Dodge to Waterloo. Many area near the Highway 20 corridor recorded 5 to 7 inches of snow.

Now we have the very cold lows below zero tonight. The snow and clear skies will allow our temperatures to bottom out near -10 in northern Iowa.

It will be cold Saturday. Highs are expected to be around 20.

The latest road condition map at 5:45 PM showed the snow covered roads in north central and eastern Iowa.

Check out the latest road report at ... http://mesonet.agron.iastate.edu/roads/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!
HYDROLINK RESERVOIR 3.1L MG OMEGA LP